Gulet Anna Marija
The gulet Anna Marija is one of the best mid range choices for a gulet cruise in Croatia. She is an excellently maintained ship, with a reputation of having happy customers every year. For 12 guests who choose this ship for their charter, the gulet Anna Marija will provide an experience of a lifetime.
The deck is very spacious, especially the stern where you will find a very large dining area, consisting of two dining tables surrounded by cushioned sofas. Behind the sofas, you will also find two large cushioned sofas, perfect for relaxed chatting and enjoying a summer evening on the boat. You will probably spend your day time in the front of the ship, enjoying the sun while lying on the sun mattresses.
On the inside of the ship, you can find the large salon, with a big dining table and sofas. The design makes full use of the beautiful color of wood from which the ship is made. The fully stocked bar will provide you with drinks. The corridors lead two 4 cabins in the front, and 2 cabins in the back, of which one cabin is a master cabin. All cabins are air conditioned and have en suite bathrooms.
The professional and experienced crew of the gulet Anna Marija will take care of every need you will have, and they will show you all the beauty of the Adriatic sea, from the unique natural beauties to the tasty and healthy cuisine.
|Length over all:||30 m|
|Water tank:||7000 l|
|Fuel tank:||1500 l|
|Engine:||IVECO 2 x 360 HP|
|Generator:||ONAN 25 KW, PERKINS 6 KW|
|Avg. consumption:||25 l/h|
|Cruising Speed:||12 kts|
|Max. speed:||13 kts|
- Air Condition: 5 hours of air condition running per day included in price
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap. 1 hair dryer for all cabins
- Beach towels: 1 person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Tender boat: 4.9 meters, 50 HP
- Water skiing: 100 €/hour
- Wakeboard: 100 €/hour
- Wind surfer (on request)
- Jet ski (on request): 1500 €/week
- Donut ride/ringo ride: 100 €/hour
- 1 Paddleboard
- 2 Kayak
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air conditioning
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
- 12 sun mattresses
- 12 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
Find your Croatia boat rental online!
Search for your boat in our online Croatia boat rental booking system. Real time boat availability with pictures, details, prices and discounts. Catamarans, sailboats, motorboats, gulets and luxury yachts available for rent and yacht charter in Croatia from Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar, Sibenik, Pula, Biograd na Moru, Kastela, Murter, Seget, Trogir and more.
Last minute boat rental and yacht charter in Croatia
Find your last minute boat rental and yacht charter in Croatia. Exclusive offers with best prices for catamarans, sailboats, motorboats, gulets and luxury yachts for rent and yacht charter in Croatia from Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar, Sibenik, Pula, Biograd na Moru, Kastela, Murter, Seget, Trogir and more.