Catamaran Lagoon 400
After seeing over 260 boats built in three years, the Lagoon 400 (launched in 2009) has found a new lease of life through Nauta Design’s work on the boat’s interior fittings. Suggestions received from owners have enabled Lagoon to produce a boat that is even more welcoming, with a greater level of comfort, and resolutely modern: the result is the Lagoon 400 S2, a nod to its famous predecessors, the Lagoon 410 S2 and 380 S2.
Like its predecessors, the Lagoon 400 S2 is designed for coastal or ocean cruises. It can comfortably accommodate 8 with its 3 or 4 double cabins, elegantly fitted, spacious interior, and her cockpit and salon on the same level.
Lagoon 400 S2: space and comfort
- Luxurious and modern with its Alpi® grey oak finished cabinets, and Milano laminate flooring.
- Even more spacious with the redesigned layout of the salon.
- High level of comfort with widened double berths in owner and guest cabins.
- In the owner version, an impressive suite rarely found on catamarans of this size, featuring double cabin, couch, and desk.
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- wide choice of layouts including 3 or 4 cabins and 2, 3 or 4 washrooms
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- rigid bimini flush with the coachroof for cleaner lines and better protection against the sun
- easy and safe movement around rear deck
- transom platforms for easy and safe boarding
- cockpit and saloon are on the same level
- plenty of natural light in saloon and cabins (large hull windows)
- excellent ventilation in all parts of the boat
- large owner’s cabin with plenty of stowage
- galley located between cockpit and saloon
- forward cabins include double bed that converts into twin beds
- engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
|Architects||Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost|
|Interior design||Nauta Design|
|Length over all||11,97m / 39’3”|
|Beam||7,25m / 23’9”|
|Draft||1,21m / 4’00”|
|Mast clearance||20,30m / 66’7”|
|Light displacement (EEC)||10,35t / 22 817 Lbs|
|Sail area||84 m² / 904 sq.ft.|
|Full-batten mainsail||56 m² / 603 sq.ft.|
|Square top mainsail (opt.)||60,5 m² / 651 sq.ft.|
|Furling genoa||28 m² / 301 sq.ft.|
|Code 0 (opt.)||73 m² / 785 sq.ft.|
|Engine (std)||2 x 29 cv YANMAR 3YM30 / 2 x 29 HP YANMAR 3YM30|
|Fuel capacity||2 x 200 l / 2 x 53 US gal|
|Fresh water capacity||1 x 300 l / 79 US gal|
|No. Of berths||6 to 12|
|EC certification||A :10 ; B :14 ; C : 20 ; D: 20|
Find your Croatia boat rental online!
Search for your boat in our online Croatia boat rental booking system. Real time boat availability with pictures, details, prices and discounts. Catamarans, sailboats, motorboats, gulets and luxury yachts available for rent and yacht charter in Croatia from Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar, Sibenik, Pula, Biograd na Moru, Kastela, Murter, Seget, Trogir and more.
Last minute boat rental and yacht charter in Croatia
Find your last minute boat rental and yacht charter in Croatia. Exclusive offers with best prices for catamarans, sailboats, motorboats, gulets and luxury yachts for rent and yacht charter in Croatia from Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar, Sibenik, Pula, Biograd na Moru, Kastela, Murter, Seget, Trogir and more.