Catamaran Lagoon 620
Designed by the architects Van Peteghem and Lauriot Prévost (VPLP) in association with the Lagoon R&D department, the 620 is an innovative solution to the needs of today’s cruising yachtsman : Strength, comfort, performance and large choice of layouts.
The 2012 version of the 620, with interiors designed by Nauta, makes her an even more luxurious and comfortable yacht.
In the dining room, the settees have been entirely redesigned, as well as the ceiling, enabling more effective indirect lighting, and it now includes the option of installing adjustable blinds on all the wide vertical windows.
On the starboard side, the master suite has also been substantially modified, with a washroom now placed aft on either side of the cockpit access stairs, making room for a large cupboard space in the bedroom. The forward starboard cabin, now a real V.I.P. suite, also benefits from this change due to the volume freed up by the repositioning of the master washroom.
Whether in its 4, 5 or 6 cabin version, the 620 is now offered with new Ambiances created by Nauta for the “large” Lagoons: complete interior layout packages elegantly incorporating wood finish, upholstery, inner liners, and more…
620: the art of living…
- exceptional living space, both above and below deck
- choice of 4 luxurious layouts
- long distance cruising in sophisticated surroundings and in total safety
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source that comes in a choice of finishes: light oak or teak
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck with two steps for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- interiors of 2012 version redesigned by Nauta for even greater elegance and comfort
Fly bridge or upper deck?
- double helm station provides perfect visibility when setting sail or manoeuvring
- a functional flybridge that can also accommodate visitors thanks to separate crew and reception areas
- a large sun-deck forward
- forward and aft cockpits: a private area or open to guests, depending on your mood
- perfectly designed transom platforms for easy access to the sea when bathing or boarding a dinghy
- ease of movement around the boat thanks to flush deck panels and wide side decks that make for a generously proportioned boat with a practical design
- saloon and cockpit are beautifully integrated and include a “wet bar”, areas for lazing around, and the option of taking meals inside or out without having to make any adjustments
- immense saloon with clearly defined dining, relaxing, sitting and navigation areas
- lateral galley in the port hull includes direct access to the saloon and a separate exit to the cockpit
- large central galley option allows you to add a large double cabin aft (port), with private washroom, and a central cabin with bunk beds
- owner’s cabin in the starboard hull with private sitting area and direct access to the cockpit
- luxurious, well-designed cabins with side access to beds, washrooms with separate showers, plenty of storage space, separate heads in the owner’s washroom
- large hull windows and picture windows in the galley and aft starboard cabin give plenty of natural light
- indirect lighting in saloon and cabins provides softer light and the saloon windows can be fitted with blinds
- engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
|Architects||Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost|
|Interior design||Nauta Design|
|Length over all||18,90 m / 62’|
|Beam||10,00 m / 32’10”|
|Draft||1,55 m / 5’1’’|
|Mast clearance||31 m / 101’9’’|
|Light displacement (EEC)||32,24 t / 71089 Lbs|
|Sail area||231 m2 / 2486 sq.ft.|
|Full-batten mainsail||140 m2 / 1506 sq.ft.|
|Square top mainsail (opt.)||146 m2 / 1571 sq.ft.|
|Furling genoa||91 m2 / 979 sq.ft.|
|Code 0 (opt.)||185 m2 / 1991 sq.ft.|
|Engine (std)||2 x 110 cv VOLVO D3-110 / 2 x 110 hp VOLVO D3-110|
|Fuel capacity||2 x 650 l / 2 x 172 US gal|
|Fresh water capacity||4 x 240 l / 4 x 63 US gal|
|No. Of berths||8 to 14|
|EC certification||A :14 – B :14 – C : 16 – D – 30|
Find your Croatia boat rental online!
Search for your boat in our online Croatia boat rental booking system. Real time boat availability with pictures, details, prices and discounts. Catamarans, sailboats, motorboats, gulets and luxury yachts available for rent and yacht charter in Croatia from Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar, Sibenik, Pula, Biograd na Moru, Kastela, Murter, Seget, Trogir and more.
Last minute boat rental and yacht charter in Croatia
Find your last minute boat rental and yacht charter in Croatia. Exclusive offers with best prices for catamarans, sailboats, motorboats, gulets and luxury yachts for rent and yacht charter in Croatia from Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar, Sibenik, Pula, Biograd na Moru, Kastela, Murter, Seget, Trogir and more.