Sailboat Hanse 445
The popular Hanse 445 has recently been given a face-lift, with many new enhancements to further improve the luxury yacht’s performance, user-friendliness, luxury and safety.
The interior is more spacious, more light-filled, more luxurious than ever
The interior was always generous but it’s larger than ever as a result of the new remodelled deck lines.
More natural light and air has also been brought in with additional windows, offering a superb on-water luxury lifestyle.
The generator was moved to create larger aft cabins, while every bathroom and head has been redesigned for extra room and comfort.
The decks are clearer and safer and the companionway more user friendly
Entering the Hanse 445 is easier than ever with the redesigned flatter companionway, complete with handy storage scoops. And with a clear deck with flush hatches and pop down cleats, it’s safer and easier to move around on deck than ever before.
Under sail, new additions include a Selden mast, two Navpods at the two steering positions, the option of an L-shaped keel, and a new ultra anchor and chain option.
Take a look at what’s new on the Hanse 445
- New deck lines to maximise living space below
- A redesigned flatter companionway with handy storage scoops
- A new bathroom design for more comfort and room
- Larger berths in the aft cabin
- More light in the aft cabins
- Additional windows in cockpit to aft cabins
- A new hull window design
- A Selden mast
- Two steering positions with 2 Navpods
- All hatches flush
- A new ultra anchor and chain option
- An optional L-shaped keel
- New joinery finish with solid frames
- New fabric trim design in forward cabin and saloon
- New generator position
All of these new features are in addition to the 445’s quality build and exception design which features
- Long waterline, sleek hull, performance rig as standard
- T-bulb keel and Jefa steering system as standard
- Self-tacking headsail integral to the design from day one
- All lines lead aft – you can sail single handed
- Generous owner’s cabin with separate shower room
- Incredibly spacious, versatile interior with lots of cross ventilation
- Hull windows – ocean views from your lounge
- Choice of up to four cabin layouts
|Fuel tank||220 l|
|Water tank||450 l|
Find your Croatia boat rental online!
Search for your boat in our online Croatia boat rental booking system. Real time boat availability with pictures, details, prices and discounts. Catamarans, sailboats, motorboats, gulets and luxury yachts available for rent and yacht charter in Croatia from Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar, Sibenik, Pula, Biograd na Moru, Kastela, Murter, Seget, Trogir and more.
Last minute boat rental and yacht charter in Croatia
Find your last minute boat rental and yacht charter in Croatia. Exclusive offers with best prices for catamarans, sailboats, motorboats, gulets and luxury yachts for rent and yacht charter in Croatia from Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar, Sibenik, Pula, Biograd na Moru, Kastela, Murter, Seget, Trogir and more.