Lagoon 400 is available in Croatia from Split, Kastela, Trogir, Dubrovnik, Sibenik, Zadar and other marinas. Fill out “Get a Quote” form and check availability for your selected period.
Catamaran Lagoon 400
After seeing over 260 boats built in three years, the Lagoon 400 (launched in 2009) has found a new lease of life through Nauta Design’s work on the boat’s interior fittings. Suggestions received from owners have enabled Lagoon to produce a boat that is even more welcoming, with a greater level of comfort, and resolutely modern: the result is the Lagoon 400 S2, a nod to its famous predecessors, the Lagoon 410 S2 and 380 S2.
Like its predecessors, the Lagoon 400 S2 is designed for coastal or ocean cruises. It can comfortably accommodate 8 with its 3 or 4 double cabins, elegantly fitted, spacious interior, and her cockpit and salon on the same level.
Lagoon 400 S2: space and comfort
- Luxurious and modern with its Alpi® grey oak finished cabinets, and Milano laminate flooring.
- Even more spacious with the redesigned layout of the salon.
- High level of comfort with widened double berths in owner and guest cabins.
- In the owner version, an impressive suite rarely found on catamarans of this size, featuring double cabin, couch, and desk.
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- wide choice of layouts including 3 or 4 cabins and 2, 3 or 4 washrooms
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- rigid bimini flush with the coachroof for cleaner lines and better protection against the sun
- easy and safe movement around rear deck
- transom platforms for easy and safe boarding
- cockpit and saloon are on the same level
- plenty of natural light in saloon and cabins (large hull windows)
- excellent ventilation in all parts of the boat
- large owner’s cabin with plenty of stowage
- galley located between cockpit and saloon
- forward cabins include double bed that converts into twin beds
- engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
|Architects||Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost|
|Interior design||Nauta Design|
|Length over all||11,97m / 39’3”|
|Beam||7,25m / 23’9”|
|Draft||1,21m / 4’00”|
|Mast clearance||20,30m / 66’7”|
|Light displacement (EEC)||10,35t / 22 817 Lbs|
|Sail area||84 m² / 904 sq.ft.|
|Full-batten mainsail||56 m² / 603 sq.ft.|
|Square top mainsail (opt.)||60,5 m² / 651 sq.ft.|
|Furling genoa||28 m² / 301 sq.ft.|
|Code 0 (opt.)||73 m² / 785 sq.ft.|
|Engine (std)||2 x 29 cv YANMAR 3YM30 / 2 x 29 HP YANMAR 3YM30|
|Fuel capacity||2 x 200 l / 2 x 53 US gal|
|Fresh water capacity||1 x 300 l / 79 US gal|
|No. Of berths||6 to 12|
|EC certification||A :10 ; B :14 ; C : 20 ; D: 20|