Lagoon 560 is available in Croatia from Split, Kastela, Trogir, Dubrovnik, Sibenik, Zadar and other marinas. Fill out “Get a Quote” form and check availability for your selected period.
Catamaran Lagoon 560
The Lagoon 560 gave Lagoon a strong lead in terms of comfort, ergonomics and style, combining the world-renowned talents of the architectural firm VPLP and the design consultants Nauta. The S2 version offers an additional choice of layouts which are unequalled for this size of catamaran: up to 5 fully independent cabins and the choice between a galley in the port hull or as a centre island. The Lagoon 560 S2, designed for hospitable cruising, offers a layout which is ideal for accommodating a skipper, who has his own private quarters on board.
Lagoon 560 S2: the art of hospitality
- practical design and on-deck safety
- elegant and functional use of space
- comfort and efficient performance
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source that comes in a choice of finishes: light oak or teak
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck with two steps for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- And the signature of Nauta Design for elegance, comfort and luxury
- the fly bridge is a veritable upper-deck saloon (access via closable stairway). Its helm station provides perfect visibility and includes a magnificent spot for sunbathing at the rear
- the cockpit is fully protected from the sun and sea spray and is on the same level as the galley cuisine (centre galley version), saloon and chart table. Includes large sliding glass door
- large and practical foredeck cockpit
- transom platforms specially designed for safe boarding
- a wide choice of layouts with 4 or 5 cabins ensures that each owner finds the answer to his cruising programme in the comfort provided by Nauta Design.
- the cockpit is directly accessible from the owner’s cabin (starboard) and guest cabin (port) (or from the galley in the “port-side galley” version)
- owner’s cabin includes office, separate washroom and direct access to the cockpit
- guest cabins include VIP accommodation with separate washrooms
- in the “central galley” version, the saloon is made up of a lounge area and an “L-shaped” galley separated by a stowage unit that can also accommodate a TV on a lift mechanism on the lounge side
- saloon includes L-shaped galley separated by a stowage unit that can also accommodate a TV set on the saloon side
- the 4-cabin version with its galley in the port hull provides a cabin with two bunk berths next to the galley: a real private studio for your crew, with direct access to the cockpit from the galley. The saloon, with no galley to occupy space, is huge
- the chart table is forward-facing, and comes with fold-away control board for electronics. The new electronic control station on the Lagoon 560 S2 is simple, user-friendly and efficient.
- the vast hull lights ensure exceptional natural lighting in the cabins
- the indirect lighting in the saloon and cabins provides effective yet restful lighting
- the engine compartments are separated from the living area and perfectly sound-proofed
|Architects||Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost|
|Interior design||Nauta Design|
|Length over all||17,07 m / 56′|
|Beam||9,44 m / 31′|
|Draft||1,50 m / 4’11”|
|Mast clearance||28,66 m / 94′|
|Light displacement (EEC)||30,3 t / 66 800 Lbs|
|Sail area||201 m² / 2163 sq.ft.|
|Full-batten mainsail||120 m² / 1291 sq.ft.|
|Square top mainsail (opt.)||126 m² / 1356 sq.ft.|
|Furling genoa||81 m² / 872 sq.ft.|
|Code 0 (opt.)||140 m² / 1506 sq.ft.|
|Engine (std)||2 x 80 cv YANMAR 4JH80 / 2 x 80 hp YANMAR 4JH80|
|Fuel capacity||2 x 688 l / 2 x 182 US gal|
|Fresh water capacity||4 x 240 l / 4 x 63 US gal|
|No. Of berths||8 to 12|
|EC certification||A :14 ; B :14 ; C : 16 ; D: 30|
Get a Quote
Are you interested in chartering this boat?
Let us find you the best price for this boat in Croatia
We can check yachts availability and send an offer to your email.
If you want to charter this boat in Croatia, simply complete the form below and you will get the best offer as soon as possible.
This is the easiest way for you.
Your data is safe and secure and it will not be used for any other purposes.