Catamaran Fountaine Pajot Sanya 57
This superb catamaran is the remarkable culmination of Fountaine Pajot’s technological advances and innovative concepts, specifically designed for optimal safety and offshore performance.
- The Lounge Deck is segregated from the helmstation and control lines, ensuring uninterrupted relaxation for guests while still allowing easy communication with the skipper.
- Aesthetics are paramount and the boat’s sleek lines are not compromised by practicality, with the solar panels integrated into the coachroof.
- The ergonomic steering and manoeuvring position affords panoramic visibility with a bimini to protect from inclement weather conditions, and is designed to be unobtrusive of the boat’s living areas.
- The mainsail control lines are accessible from the coachroof.
The cockpit: a genuinely protected terrace…
The sheltered 25m² cockpit, with sugar scoops, is a welcoming and ambient area for relaxation. Its exclusive outdoor galley, equipped with sink, refrigerator, generous storage and adjustable table, helps create the perfect summer saloon. With custom-designed protection, it can double the closed sheltered area, all on the same level.
A definitive contemporary design
The dining and living room exude a refined yet relaxing ambience, courtesy of the discerning choice of textiles and furnishings, lighting, central island in galley, and the flexibility to customise the area’s layout according to your specific needs. At anchor or at sea, the outstanding panorama is a unique signature of the Sanya 57.
Guests Version: 5 double bedrooms + 1 crew cabin
For an «à la carte» programme, or for family cruises, the 6-cabin version offers 5 beautiful guest cabins each featuring sea views and private bathroom and a crew cabin. A guest bathroom, accessible via the main saloon, is a thoughtful design feature greatly appreciated when at sea. All cabins and passageways feature the latest in furnishings and fixtures with an impressive contemporary design.
Maestro Version: 1 owner’s suite + 3 double cabins + 1 crew cabin
The Owner’s version features an exclusive suite with a lounge, desk and spacious designer bathroom, in addition to the three generous double cabins (each with private bathrooms) and single crew cabin. Sanya 57 offers the luxury and comfort of a fine hotel. Wide staircases beckon to the tranquillity and privacy of beautifully appointed cabins.
2 Volvo D2 engines with shaft drive, 75HP with soundproofing, 2×3 blade fixed propellers, electric bilge pumps, 2 large mooring storages, back halyards to the cockpit. Hard bimini top over the cockpit, triple helm seat with back, mast, boom, front beam with compression beam and trampoline, cockpit table. Gas stove with 4 burners, 2 stainless steel sinks in the galley with drainer, 300L fridge, opening on bench top for kitchen waste, gas oven,
Sanya 57 emblem of Eco Cruising
Sanya is also the emblem of Eco Cruising, a concept signed by Fountaine Pajot for sustainable sailing, that aims to:
- Reduce fuel consumption
- Reduce electricity consumption
- Use renewable energies to produce electricity
- Zero black water emissions
|Draft (minimum)||1,40 m|
|Displacement||18 800,00 kg|
|Architect(s)||Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design|
|Type of fuel||Diesel|
|Fuel tank||1 100,00 L|
|Water tank||1 050,00 L|