Sailboat Kufner 54
With ca. 50 m2 of flush, flat, rope free teak deck, 20 m2 of saloon, 5 cabins and 4 toilets, D&D Yachts hopes that they achieved their design mission…
“To set a new level of comfort in charter usage”
There are two tables in saloon giving the possibility of splitting a large charter crew into two groups. The extensive specification includes 300 litters of refrigerators, air-conditioning and a Yanmar 110 HP engine.
A well designed hull and attention to detail in production allows for excellent sailing speeds of 8-10knots cruising and a maximum of 14 knots whilst still being very manageable. The strong Yanmar also allows for motoring speed of 8-10 knots at ¾ throttle. In addition, the 54 provides an assuring level of comfort even in a heavy sea with a displacement of 19 tonnes.
D&D yachts have used their 12 years experience in the charter industry partnered with Nautika Kufner to develop a charter yacht that introduces a new level of comfort and quality for an unbeatable low price.
The task was to provide more comfort and more speed for less money………we have succeed!
– auto pilot
– chart plotter (inside and outside)
– VHF radio station
– Wind/ Dept/ Speed (on both pedestals)
– Teak deck (total, ca. 48 m2)
– Bow Thruster (Lewmar)
– El.Anchor winch (Quick)
– Jeffa complete sterring system incl. motor for auto pilot
– Bimini / Sprayhood / Sundeck tenda (2x 3×2 m)
– Cockpit, saloon (10 pcs) and sundeck cushions (3×2 m)
– TV and radio/CD/DVD with inside and cockpit speakers
– Mooring set (anchors, chain … )
– The rest of the total set for charter usage
– The price is 250.000 EURO exc. VAT
– FCO “the boat in the sea (Marina Kastela, Croatia)”
– With installed mast with sails, all ropes, all other
– Charter equipment and the hull with antifouling protection
|Length over all:||16,5 m (54,1 ft)|
|Beam:||4,98 m (16,3 ft)|
|Draft:||2,5 m (8,2 ft)|
|Engine:||Yanmar 110 HP|
|Fuel capacity:||300 ltr|
|Water capacity:||800 ltr|
|Shower / WC:||4/4|