Catamaran Lagoon 421
The Lagoon 421 is designed to meet the needs of sailors whose first concern is comfort and space, without sacrificing the pleasures of pure sailing.
Lagoon 421: living free… and well
- exceptional facilities and comfort
- a practical and safe deck layout
- easy-to-control sail plan (square-headed mainsail available as an option)
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source that comes in a choice of finishes: light oak or teak
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- centre beam designed to receive the forestay fitting, the anchor fairlead and the gennaker pole
- flexible layout with 3 or 4 cabins
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- rigid bimini flush with the coachroof for cleaner lines and better protection against the sun
- easy and safe movement around rear deck
- transom platforms for easy and safe boarding
- cockpit and saloon are on the same level
- plenty of natural light in saloon and cabins (large hull windows)
- double beds with side access in all cabins
- each cabin has its own washroom and private shower
- excellent ventilation in all parts of the boat
- engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
|Naval architects||Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost|
|Interior design||Nauta Design|
|Length over all||12,61 m / 41’4”|
|Beam over all||7,50 m / 24’7’’|
|Draft||1,26 m / 4’2’’|
|Mast clearance||20,73 m / 64’9’’|
|Light displacement (EEC)||12,17 t / 26835 Lbs|
|Engines||2 x 40 CV et 2 x 75 CV|
|Fuel capacity||2 x 300 l / 2 x 79 US gal|
|Upwind sail area||102,3 m² / 1101 sq.ft.|
|Code 0 (optional)||73 m² / 785 sq.ft.|
|Fresh water capacity||2 x 175 l / 2 x 46 US gal|
|CE certification||A : 11 ; B : 13 ; C : 18 ; D : 20|
Find your Croatia boat rental online!
Search for your boat in our online Croatia boat rental booking system. Real time boat availability with pictures, details, prices and discounts. Catamarans, sailboats, motorboats, gulets and luxury yachts available for rent and yacht charter in Croatia from Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar, Sibenik, Pula, Biograd na Moru, Kastela, Murter, Seget, Trogir and more.
Last minute boat rental and yacht charter in Croatia
Find your last minute boat rental and yacht charter in Croatia. Exclusive offers with best prices for catamarans, sailboats, motorboats, gulets and luxury yachts for rent and yacht charter in Croatia from Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar, Sibenik, Pula, Biograd na Moru, Kastela, Murter, Seget, Trogir and more.