What to expect
Croatia yacht charter costs
Table of Contents
Yacht Charter Costs
Private Yacht Charter Costs
The cost of the yacht rent refers to the regular rent based on a Saturday to Saturday charter – which is the conventional charter period in Croatia.
The cost of the yacht rental fee relies on the yacht type, year of development in addition to the duration of sailing (the very same vessel has various costs in different periods).
NOTE: During the high-season (from May until September), we can not really deviate from our weekly charter system (Saturday – Saturday charter), given that these are the busiest months for the charter firms and also the majority of weeks are sold out well in advance (the cost is not likely to be adaptable, and also you would generally be billed for a complete week even if you intend to charter it for 3 or 4 days). Nonetheless, must you prefer to take numerous day-long cruising journeys, it can be organized in the off-season (October – April) or by special request.
You can examine one of the most exact pieces of information regarding the prices of every single vessel in our offer at our Online yacht search area.
You can locate there all the technological details, boat pamphlets in addition to the schedule of boats throughout the whole year. You can likewise put a reservation demand on a particular yacht in your wanted sailing period.
The table listed below quotes a general series of prices with regards to the yacht type – please use this only as standards, and also for the precise prices, we kindly suggest you to either examine our Online boat search or contact us by means of mail (email@example.com), phone (+386.40.873.520) or Skype (skippercity).
In order to prepare a deal for you, we would appreciate it significantly if you can state in your demand your preferred sailing duration (the exact dates when you want to sail) as well as the size of the yacht and the number of people in your team.
Given that every yacht is registered up to a certain number of individuals and the law does not allow this number to be gone beyond, you must likewise specify whether you want to have a captain in your team or require one (in which instance we can provide one for you). The easiest way is to complete our yacht charter inquiry form.
If you currently recognize your favored departure area (e.g. the Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar area, Istria, and so on), please be sure to mention it in your demand.
The yacht rate includes the following:
- Dingy/tender+ paddles
- Bed Sheets (charter agencies in Croatia, Slovenia, as well as Montenegro).
- Food preparation utensils.
- Safety and security tools (please note that it is required to inform us if there will be children on board to ensure that we can offer them life vests suited to their age and also growth).
- Maritime maps and pilot publications.
- Various other necessary tools for secure as well as enjoyable sailing required by regulation.
By all means, take your own towels (both beach towels as well as those for personal hygiene). Some boats do have them, however, there is never ever sufficient.
SkipperCity provides you with the following:
- Checklist of things you ought to think about bringing with you on your cruising trip.
- Local tour guide.
- Contact for support. Please do not hesitate to call us if you need any assistance or aid during your sailing vacation.
For those excited to read more about sailing in Croata, our skipper will happily show you basic cruising techniques in addition to answer all your concerns.
Normally, boat owners provide this sort of discount.
- 2 weeks charter: 5% of the yacht rate.
- 3 or more weeks charter: from 7,5% to 10% of the boat cost.
- Early booking price cut: 5% – 35%.
Early scheduling discount rate is feasible for all the vessels if they are scheduled by end of December (for next year), or in some cases by the end of January. For a lot of the yachts, a very early booking price cut is valid till 31st December, nevertheless, for a few of them, this duration is lengthened up until completion of January or perhaps February.
We kindly suggest you reserve a yacht in this period – not only because the rate is more acceptable, but additionally since the deal of available yachts is much richer as well as it’s probably that you’ll find something that will best fit your dreams as well as choices.
- Last minute discount rate: 5% – 35%.
A last-minute discount is feasible if scheduling a yacht a week or more prior to the beginning of the cruising trip. You could get lucky and also locate a yacht you desire, however, we wouldn’t suggest you count on that.
- Final cleaning of the boat (paid by cash during the check-in procedure upon your arrival).
In rare instances, the final cleaning is already included in the yacht cost. In many cases, it depends on the yacht dimension, and also the prices vary from 150 EUR to 400 EUR per boat. In some cases the cost for the final cleaning is identified according to the variety of people aboard – in such cases, the costs vary from 10 EUR to 30 EUR each.
- Transit log (paid by cash throughout the check-in treatment upon your arrival).
Transportation log is in many instances included in the vessel price as well as just in rare situations it is paid independently from the yacht cost. The cost depends on the yacht size and also varies from 70 EUR to 300 EUR.
- Marine fuel – depends on your motoring requirements and also climate, from 3 to 10 liters per hour (relying on the size of the yacht).
The yacht is given to you with a full fuel tank as well as, for that reason, needs to be returned with the full tank also. When taking control of the yacht, we advise you to check where the nearby filling station is, in order to load the tank when returning to the base. Please note that there is a gasoline station within almost every marina.
- Refundable insurance policy down payment (paid either by cash or credit card) – the refundable insurance down payment, which you pay upon arrival, covers the feasible yacht, equipment, and inventory damage. In case of boat damages or device loss, the amount of the caused damages is paid with the deposit money, whereas greater quantities are covered by the insurance provider. If the boat is returned undamaged, the deposit will be returned to you.
If employing our captain, he is responsible for all the damages caused while operating with the boat, mooring, or securing the vessel. The amount of the refundable insurance policy deposit relies on the vessel type and size, as well as it ranges from 1500 EUR to 5000 EUR.
- Mooring charges – should you opt for overnight stays in marinas. The cost of the berth per day ranges from 50 EUR to 300 EUR, relying on the dimension of the yacht, sailing period as well as on the particular marina.
These expenses describe all the marinas, except the base marina where your yacht is berthed (where a yearly mooring is paid for the vessel).
- Captain – Skipper expenses are 120 EUR – 200 EUR each day + food and also own cabin. Captain’s services are usually paid individually from the vessel prices.
Skippers food, as well as drinks, are not included at this rate. You have to get that on your own before boarding (you typically have a supermarket at your disposal near the marina) and some charter companies use the possibility of food distribution on board at an extra fee. Nevertheless, you also have to give the captain food (besides the amount you pay him daily). If you choose to eat out in a restaurant, you have 3 choices:
- you can take the captain with you
- offer him cash to purchase the food and also drink on his own (cca 20 EUR – 30 EUR per day)
- or get adequate food to ensure that the captain can eat aboard while you remain in a restaurant.
- Cook – from 120 EUR to 200 EUR daily + food and also own cabin.
- Hostess – – from 120 EUR to 200 EUR daily + food and also own cabin.
Note: all the team members need to be offered food.
In case of a bareboat charter (without skihired pper) the client captain must be in possession of certification and skills in order to charter a boat. It is also a legal demand for one member of the staff to be gotten approved for operation with the VHF terminal.
- Outboard engine – every yacht has an inflatable dingy/tender with paddles in its basic equipment. If you want to be much faster in checking out the seaside location with the dingy, you can rent an outboard engine. The prices range from 50 EUR – 150 EUR each week. Some boats do have an outboard engine included in the rate.
- Sails (spinnaker, gennaker, blister). These sails are not consisted of the basic equipment, but can be rented at extra charge, as well as are normally rented out by even more knowledgeable seafarers. The costs vary from 80 EUR – 250 EUR weekly.
- Safeguard – useful if you have kids aboard. For most of the vessels, there is a possibility of taking a safeguard at an extra cost (cca 80 EUR – relying on the size of the watercraft as well as the charter agency). The internet is after that put along the sides of the watercraft.
- One way fee – some boat owners offer an opportunity of beginning your sailing trip in one base as well as returning the yacht in a different one. The prices range from 200 EUR to 500 EUR.
- Extra fee for animals (some charter firms likewise use this opportunity – cca 110 EUR each week).
- Transfer – If showing up by e.g. airplane, we can arrange a transfer for your sailing group from the flight terminal to the marina where your watercraft is berthed as well as vice versa (taxi, 8-seater minivan, minibus).
- Parking – leave your car in a secured parking lot within the marina (if showing up by vehicle) – cca 5 EUR to 15 EUR daily.
- Participation in regattas – typically an additional 20% on the boat cost.
- Entryway charges for national parks, should you determine to visit them.
The best boat holidays
are waiting for you…